HOW TO COMPLAIN:
Simply Secured is trading name of Dhavi Ltd who is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority under number 628993. Simply secured is a resource and technology platform and does not offer specific client advice. All enquiries generated are dealt with by Fluent Money.
Fluent money take complaints very seriously.
How does it work?
- Contact them on the telephone number or email address below. They will do all they can to deal with your complaint immediately. If your complaint cannot be resolved by the end of the next working day, they will write to you within five working days to acknowledge it has been received and confirm their understanding.
- They will provide you with a response to any issues you have raised. They will endeavour to do this as quickly as possible.
- If they are unable to fully respond to the issue within 28 days, they will contact you to explain why this has not been possible, keep you informed of the complaint’s progress and let you know when they will contact you again.
- Within a further 28 days they will contact you again – either with a full response or reasons why they have been unable to provide this. If they are unable to provide a full response, they will inform you of any rights you have to refer the matter on to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- In the vast majority of cases, they are able to resolve issues quickly and satisfactorily by dealing with their customers directly. However, if you feel your complaint has not been fully or fairly dealt with, you may have the option of contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) who may be able to take the matter further. You have six months from the date of their final response to refer your complaint to FOS.
Fluent Money, 102 Rivington House, Chorley New Road, Horwich Bolton BL6 5UE
Telephone. 01204 477604
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service on 0845 080 1800.
Alternatively, you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR
Fluent Money is committed to providing you with an excellent quality service – you should find your dealings with them to be prompt, efficient and friendly. However, they recognise that on occasion you may have cause to complain.
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of the service you have received their staff will be happy to help resolve your concerns. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service from Fluent Money they would very much like to know so that they can try to put things right as soon as possible.
The Fluent Money Complaints Procedure aims to provide you with a swift and satisfactory resolution to any issues you have encountered or problems you may want to draw their attention to. If you have a complaint, they promise to:
- Ensure that you are heard.
- Understand your complaint.
- Provide an explanation.
- Act as soon as possible to rectify the issue.